- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
This chili recipe is a great way to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
- 2 lbs. turkey
- 1 can black beans, drained (16 oz.)
- 1 can Italian plum tomatoes, undrained (14 oz.)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper chopped
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut the turkey into 1 inch pieces.
- Place turkey, beans, undrained tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, chili, cumin, and garlic into crock pot.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or on high, or 7 to 9 hours on low.
- Season with salt and pepper.