- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 45 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Cheesy, chili bean and hot dog slow cooker dinner. Serve over tortilla chips for a tasty, kid-friendly dinner.
- 1 pound beef wieners, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili without beans
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (7 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- Add the wieners to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Heat the remaining ingredients in a saucepan until combined. Pour into the slow cooker.
- Cook covered for 1-1/2 to 2 hours on low.