- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Chili and cheese tortilla chip casserole.
- 1 (10 ounce) package tortilla chips, coarsely broken
- 1 can nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- Grease a 1-quart casserole dish. Pour 2 cups of the broken chips into the bottom. Pour half of the soup over. Pour the chili over, topping with the black pepper. Cover with the remaining cheese soup.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Sprinkle the remaining chips over and bake for 5 more minutes.