- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Make a typically boring carrot side dish shine with a honey and chili powder glaze.
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and bias-sliced in 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Fill a large saucepan 1/2-full with salted water and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add the carrots and cook for 8 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Place the olive oil, honey and chili powder into the saucepan and cook over medium-high heat for 1 minute while whisking the mixture continuously.
- Stir in the carrots and cook for 2 minutes. Season the mixture with salt and pepper and serve immediately.