- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 3/4 cup
Toss your bottled, store-bought barbeque sauce for this delicious chili paste with a kick.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup ground chili powder
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Place the lemon and lime juice, garlic, olive oil, chili powder, jalapeno pepper and salt into a small bowl and whisk vigorously until thoroughly combined.
- Store up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator in a tightly-lidded jar.