- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: Makes about 20 balls
These gorgeous dessert balls are made with a unique blend of dates, coconut, cinnamon, cardamom and chili powder.
- 15 fresh dates
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons dried coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder plus some to garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon strong chili powder
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend for about 60 seconds until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and then roll into small balls using your hands.
- Garnish some or all of the balls by rolling in cocoa powder to adhere, and then place into the refrigerator for 1 hour prior to serving.