- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 8
Serve Chiles Rellenos Appetizers with picante sauce.
- 2 cans whole green chiles
- 1 pound Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- picante sauce
- Slice peppers lengthwise. Spread over bottom of a buttered 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Cover with cheese.
- Combine eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl; beat well. Spread over cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. Cut into small squares with picante sauce on the side.