- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 5 servings
A spicy and quick chicken breast dinner.
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- 1 (1 ounce) package hot-and-spicy coating mixture
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- Chunky Salsa
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch dish.
- Coat the chicken breasts in the hot and spicy mixture and place in the prepared pan. Bake for 22 minutes.
- Spread the green chilies over the chicken and bake for 5 more minutes. Serve with the salsa over.