- Prep: 8 hr 1 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 8 hr 31 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Chile and cheese stuffed tortilla chip crusted chicken breast roll-ups.
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- Flatten the chicken on wax paper to 1/4-inch thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the green chilies and cheese and spread evenly down the center of each breast. Carefully roll up each breast and secure with a toothpick, ensure that none of the stuffing is sticking out.
- Chill overnight in a small dish.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Roll the chicken breasts in the melted butter and then the chips. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until tender.