- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 10
Chile Cheese Roll is spiced up with diced green chiles.
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces diced green chiles, drained
- Roll Velveeta cheese between 2 sheets waxed paper to 1/4 inch thick rectangle. Repeat process with cream cheese. Place cream cheese on top of Velveeta cheese.
- Spread chiles over surface. Use waxed paper to help roll jelly roll fashion. Cover with waxed paper. Chill. Slice; serve with tortilla chips or crackers.