- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A combination of chicory, edamame and arugula made a crisp and vibrant salad filled with fresh taste and clean flavor. Serve with grilled fish or roast lamb as a delicious side.
- 2 heads chicory
- 1 bunch arugula, washed and trimmed
- 1 bag edamame
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Remove the leaves from the chicory, roughly chop and place in a bowl.
- Split the edamame bean pods and remove the small green beans from inside; add to the bowl with the chicory, along with the arugula.
- Sprinkle the salad with a few pinches of salt and pepper, drizzle over the olive oil and then squeeze some lemon over the salad. Toss the mixture well to coat and then serve.