- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Makes 32 servings
Better than pigs in a blanket and super easy, this recipe is sure to please the whole family.
- 1/2 pound whole wheat pizza dough, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 low fat chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Divide dough into 16 pieces and roll out into small rectangles on a lightly floured surface.
- Spread mustard onto each piece of dough and top with one slice of chicken breast.
- Roll dough to wrap chicken dog, and seal, place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Gently whisk egg with water and brush egg mixture onto dough and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake until golden, about 10 to 15 minutes.