- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
The bacon will give the chicken a different flavor from what you usually have in a chicken dish.
- 6 chicken breasts, skinless
- 6 slices bacon
- 8 slices ham
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Line bottom of crock pot with the ham.
- Wrap each chicken breast with a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Mix the sour cream and mushroom soup.
- Pour over the chicken breasts.
- Cook on low in the crock pot for 8-10 hours or on high for 6-8 hours.