- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Chicken with White Wine Sauce is everyone's ideal of a sophisticated dinner. Delicious, creamy and classy.
- 4 boneless, skinless breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 green onions chopped
- Cut chicken breasts lengthwise into three pieces for each breast
- Cook chicken in oil in large skillet until white
- Add remaining ingredients
- Boil and stir occasionally until slightly thickened. Should be about 15 minutes.
- Cut into thin slices and garnish with green onions.