- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A cheesy, creamy, chicken and spinach fettuccini slow cooker dinner.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cubed Velveeta cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 1 (16 ounce) package spinach fettuccini
- Arrange the chicken in the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Sprinkle the garlic powder, peppers, bell pepper and celery over. Pour the soups on top. Cook covered for 4-6 hours on high, or until the chicken juice run clear.
- Mix in the cheese and pimentos. Recover, cook until the cheese has melted.
- Prepare the fettuccini according to the package instructions. Drain. Pour the noodles into a serving dish and pour the chicken over top.