- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Bacon wrapped chicken with dried beef and a creamy mushroom soup topping.
- 6 chicken breasts, skinned and boned
- 2 (4 ounce) jars sliced dried beef, separated
- 6 strips bacon
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish.
- Arrange the dried beef to the bottom of the prepared dish. Wrap the chicken in the bacon and place on top of the beef. Pour the soup over.
- Cover and bake for 2 hours.