- Prep: 1 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 25 min
- Total: 2 hr 50 min
- Serving: 10
This Chicken Tetrazzini recipe will serve a hungry crowd.
- 10 chicken breast, cut in half
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1, 16 ounce package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 7 cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2, 16 ounce containers sour cream
- 2, 4 ounce jars chopped pimentos, undrained
- 2 tablespoons Beau Monde seasoning
- grated Parmesan cheese for topping
- salt to season chicken breasts
- Lightly salt chicken breasts. Boil or steam breasts in a large pot until meat is fork tender. Remove chicken breasts and let cool.
- Remove meat from the bone and slice chicken into bite size pieces; set aside
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Saute onions and mushrooms about 5 minutes over low heat. Add the soup and sour cream and mix well. Cool slightly.
- Combine soup mixture with chicken and cooked spaghetti. Stir in pimentos. Sprinkle with Beau Monde seasoning. Mix well. Spoon mixture in a well greased 3 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake at 300 degrees F for 45 minutes or until bubbly.