- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
Serve this with fried rice and a green salad.
- 6 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place chicken in a large shallow dish.
- combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Coat a broiler rack with non stick spray.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on rack.
- Broil 8 to 10 inches from heat for 10 to 15 minutes on each side.
- Baste occasionally with marinade.