- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
You can make extra filling and freeze it for later use. This filling can be used for tacos, burritos or in a salad.
- 3 chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- In a bowl dissolve taco seasoning in chicken broth.
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot.
- Pour the dissolve seasoning and chicken broth into the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 6 - 8 hours.
- Shred the chicken meat into pieces.