- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
An exceptionally quick and easy weeknight dinner dish that the entire family will enjoy; try this delicious taco casserole with chicken.
- 2 cans chicken breast
- 1 12-ounce can tomato soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup canned corn, drained
- 6 flour tortillas, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain the chicken breast, shred and place into a large bowl.
- Add the tomato soup, 1/2 the cheese, milk, corn and tortilla pieces, and mix to combine.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to a casserole dish, and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle on the remaining cheese and serve immediately.