- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6
Chicken Supreme is true comfort food combining two great partners chicken and stuffing. Make this ahead of time and bake later.
- 4 chicken breasts, boned, skinned and halved
- 8 slices Swiss Cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can evaporated milk
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix
- 1/2 stick butter, cut up
- Place chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Put a slice of cheese over each breast.
- Combine the soup and milk and pour over chicken. Sprinkle stuffing over the top and dot with pieces of the butter.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes.