- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 2
Red capsicums stuffed with delicious chicken breast.
- 2 cup boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 2 Red Capsicums
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp light cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp all purpose herb seasoning
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- Take a pan and sautÃ© onion, garlic and zucchini in it. Keep aside.
- Take capsicums and remove seeds from them. Keep aside.
- Take mixing bowl and mix well chicken, mozarella cheese, light cream cheese, herb seasoning, salt and black pepper in it.
- Add onion-garlic mixture to it.
- Fill the above mixture in the capsicums as stuffing and bake at 350 degrees for half an hour.
- Apply parmesan as topping and bake at 400 degrees for ten more minutes.
- Serve warm.