- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Total: 24 min
- Serving: Makes 12 Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed mushrooms are a classic hors devours and a favorite among guests. Consider preparing a double batch of these chicken-filled appetizers as they tend to go fast.
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (about 1 small)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons egg white
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 finely chopped gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 12 large mushrooms, stems removed
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and grease a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the mushrooms, into a bowl and mix well to combine. Stuff each mushroom cap with the chicken mixture and then place, stuffed-side up, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the stuffed mushrooms in the oven and bake for 9 minutes; serve immediately.