- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6
Chicken Spinach Combo is a great combo casserole.
- 4-6 chicken breasts, boneless
- 2 packages frozen leaf spinach
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon style mustard
- 1/2 cup Velveeta cheese, diced
- garlic salt to taste
- Brown chicken breasts in vegetable oil. Season with garlic salt.
- Place spinach in boiling water and cook slightly. Drain well.
- Stir together soup, lemon juice, mayonaise and mustard.
- Spoon a small amount of the sauce in bottom of a 9 inch baking pan.
- Layer cooked spinach and diced cheese. Place chicken over spinach, spoon remainder of sauce over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Cover last 15 minutes.