- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A creamy, cheesy chicken and spaghetti dinner.
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Velveeta cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package spaghetti
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the chicken, tomatoes, soup and both cheeses to a large bowl.
- Prepare the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drain.
- Mix the noodles into the chicken mixture and pour into a 3-quart baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes.