- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Slow cooked sweet and saucy chicken breast dinner.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, cut in rings
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Arrange the chicken in the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Place the pepper rings on top of the chicken.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and spoon over the chicken. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low.