- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This light, no-cook, main dish meal is perfect for a picnic lunch or a simple weeknight dinner. Toss with some creamy aioli and enjoy.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3/4 cup grapeseed oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled and shredded
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, peeled, seeded, cut into medium dice
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- Put the garlic, Dijon, lemon juice, egg yolk, and curry powder into a food processor and process until mixture is creamy and smooth.
- With the food processor on, slowly pour the olive oil down the processor flute and mix until combined. Season the aioli to taste with some salt and pepper and then transfer to a small bowl.
- Place the chicken, peppers, onion, and celery into a large bowl and add the aioli sauce. Toss to coat and then season the mixture with additional salt and pepper.
- Fold in the green onions and cilantro and then serve the salad on top of some romaine lettuce leaves.