- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4
Chicken Salad with Curried Yogurt Dressing served on lettuce leaves is great for lunch.
- 3/4 cup fat free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced calorie mayonaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- Mix yogurt, mayonaise, curry powder, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Mix in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired.