- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This chicken and fruit salad makes a colorful and fun presentation at a buffet table making it a perfect dish for entertaining.
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken (10 ounces)
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1-1/2 cups very finely chopped cucumber
- 1-1/2 cups very finely chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro or mint
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 4 cantaloupe halves, flesh and seeds removed out
- Cilantro sprigs to garnish
- Place the chicken, cubed melon, cucumber, zucchini, and green onions into a bowl and gently toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, place the lime juice, salad oil, water, cilantro, sugar, and white pepper and whisk to combine. Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer the chicken to the cantaloupe halves and garnish with the cilantro.