- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
When you see how easy and delicious it is to make your own homemade chicken salad, you’ll never purchase the store-bought variety ever again. Enjoy this version with peppery arugula and toasted walnuts.
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 large stalk organic celery, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 green apple, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh organic parsley
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls organic arugula, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly blended.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper to taste, and then serve alone or in a toasted wholegrain roll.