- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6
Chicken Rosemary can be made with either breasts or thighs. Either way, this is a hearty, easy to make one dish meal.
- 6 chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 cups rose' wine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced instant onions
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, fresh if possible
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- salt and paprika to season chicken
- 1 bay leaf
- Sprinkle salt and paprika on chicken pieces. Place in casserole dish.
- Mix wine and broth. Heat wine and broth and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with onions and herbs. Place bay leaf in casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350 dgress F for 60 minutes, basting occasionally.