- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4
Chicken Roll-Ups Italiano are filled with cream cheese and Cheddar.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped fine
- 1 pound chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, halved, and pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 4 slices Cheddar Cheese, cut in half
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- Mix cream cheese and green pepper; set aside.
- Top each chicken piece with 1 piece of Cheddar. Spread with cream cheese mixture; roll up. Place, seam side down, in 9 by 13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with spaghetti sauce. Cover with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is done, 165 degrees F. Remove foil; top chicken with remaining cheese. Bake uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes or until melted.