- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4
You have a complete meal all in the same pot with this recipe.
- 4 chicken boneless breasts cut in strips
- 1 1/4 c. uncooked converted rice
- 1 pkg. Knorr Cream of Broccoli Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cup low soduim chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley
- Grease the crock pot.
- Place rice in crock pot.
- Sprinkle with parsley and pepper.
- Top with chicken pieces.
- Mix together the soup mix and broth.
- Pour over chicken and rice.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.