- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 9 hr
- Total: 9 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4
Add a green salad and french bread to this recipe for a complete meal.
- 4 chicken breast, boneless and skinless.
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 tbsp. dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup wild rice, uncooked
- Spray crock pot with non stick spray.
- Combine the soup and rice in the crock pot.
- Stir well.
- Put the chicken breasts on top of the rice mixture. Sprinkle the onion soup mix over the chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours.