- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 4
Chicken Ratatouille is an easy and flavorful casserole sure to please picky eaters.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 1/2 pound chicken, cut up
- 1 envelope seasoned coating mix for chicken, barbecue style
- Melt butter in 9 by 13 inch baking pan; stir in garlic and onions. Add vegetables and stir to coat with butter. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile coat chicken pieces with seasoned coating mix as directed on package. Sprinkle any remaining mix on vegetables. Top with chicken pieces and bake 50 minutes longer.