- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Here's another recipe idea for using last night's frozen chicken patties. This sandwich allows a busy mom to pack up a lunch quickly using bread, leftover chicken, a little marinara, and some cheese. Then, the hungry kiddos can compile their sandwiches however they want.
- 1 frozen chicken patty
- 1/2 cup marinara
- 1 hamburger bun or whole wheat bread
- 2-ounces shredded cheese (child's choice)
- Cook the chicken patty according to package directions.
- If the marinara is store bought, it will taste better if it has been heated before packing. However, this is optional.
- Construct the sandwich by adding the patty to the bun, then adding marinara, and the cheese. Make sure your child likes the cheese cold as most schools don't let kids use microwaves.