- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Chicken with olive french bread pizza.
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 cups cubed cooked cicken
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the bread horizontally and arrange cut side up on a baking sheet.
- Spread the sauce onto the bread and top with the chicken and olives. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the cheese has melted.