- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A wonderful flavor-packed chicken breast dinner. This yields a delicious gravy that tastes wonderful over noodles or rice.
- 1 (2.5 ounce) jar dried beef
- 6 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 (10 ounce) cans golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water or milk
- Use the sliced dried beef to line the bottom of a greased slow cooker, overlapping as necessary.
- Wrap the bacon around the chicken securing with a toothpick, arrange over the dried beef, overlapping if possible.
- Mix together the soup and water and pour over the chicken. Cook covered for 6-8 hours on low.