- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Oven baked to a crisp - and healthier than fried. Your family will love this satisfying dish.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1 (28 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dip chicken in egg then in breadcrumbs, coating all sides well.
- Arrange chicken in baking dish and bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through.