- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
A creamy chicken dish that would be great served over noodles.
- 66 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Season chicken breasts lightly with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Place chicken breasts in the crock pot.
- Mix white wine, soup, and mushrooms until well combined.
- Pour over chicken breasts in the crock pot.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts and stir in sour cream mixture during last 30 minutes.