- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Serve this dish over rice or noodles.
- 4 chicken breast, quartered
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup low soduim chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. flour
- Place chicken in slow cooking pot.
- Combine onion, garlic, broth, paprika and salt; pour over chicken.
- Cover tightly and cook at low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Just before serving, remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
- Skim fat from juices in pot.
- Mix flour into sour cream and gradually blend 1/2 cup pan juices into sour cream and flour mixture.
- Stir this into slow cooking pot and simmer at high for about 15 minutes or until mixture is thickened; do not boil.
- Pour over chicken and serve.