- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
Chicken Oriental gets its tang from grapefruit.
- 4 whole chicken breasts, skinned and boned, sliced into 1 by 1/4 pieces
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 grapefruits, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup green onions, cut in 2 inch pieces
- Combine flour, salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- In large skillet, melt butter; add chicken, a small amount at a time; stir fry until chicken has turned white all the way through.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, ginger and juice from grapefruit sections; pour over chicken. Add green onions and grapefruit sections. Toss gently. Cook until just heated through; do not overcooked.