- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8
Versatile and perfect for leftover poultry, Chicken or Turkey Tetrazinni is a classic favorite.
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti, broken into 2 inch pieces
- 1, 4 ounce can mushrooms, drain reserving liquid
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons pimento, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups turkey or chicken, chopped
- Cook pasta, al dente; drain and rinse.
- Melt butter in saucepan and saute onion. Add seasonings and mushroom liquid. Blend in soup stirring until smooth. Gradually add evaporated milk, stirring until smooth and thickened.
- Mix spaghetti, mushrooms, pimento, meat and sauce; pour into a buttered 2 quart casserole. Top with cheeses. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.