- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 13 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Fiesta time! Chicken Ole is cheesy and spicy.
- 4 pound chicken, cooked, cubed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can chicken broth
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium can chili salsa
- 1 small can chopped green chiles
- 1 package flour tortillas
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine first 7 ingredients in large bowl, mixing well. Cut tortillas into 1 1/2 inch strips.
- Layer chicken mixture, tortilla strips and cheese in buttered 9 by 13 inch baking dish, repeating until all ingredients are used ending with cheese. Chill covered, in refrigerator overnight.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour.