- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
This dish will go fast, everyone seems to love it.
- 3 pounds cooked chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 12 corn tortillas, torn into pieces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can green chili salsa
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. onion, grated
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
- Lightly grease sides and bottom of crock pot.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the soups, salsa, sour cream and onion.
- In a crock pot, arrange alternate layers of the tortillas, chicken pieces and soup mixture, ending with soup mixture on top.
- Cover and cook on low 4 - 5 hours.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar and cook for another 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.