- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 servings
This smoky chicken has big BBQ flavor and is on the table in 30 minutes or less!
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each), cut into nuggets
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and mustard in small bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce; set aside. Evenly coat chicken with sauce, then bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved sauce.