- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 people
For a quick and delicious dirt cheap dinner, all you have to do is pick up a rotisserie chicken and combine a few healthy ingredients to make this chicken noodle salad.
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 bag of baby spinach, washed
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2 ounces angel hair noodles, broken into small pieces and cooked according to directions on the package
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- small drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- small splash of vinegar (flavor optional such as red wine vinegar)
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package, then drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- Wash spinach then transfer it to a large serving bowl.
- Shred chicken and add it to the spinach.
- Add the pasta, mozzarella, dried cranberries, extra virgin olive oil and vinegar.
- Toss and serve.