- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A quick alternative to the traditional chicken soup
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stir all of the ingredients except the bread crumbs in a casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir and then top with the bread crumbs. Return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes.