- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 people
These chicken mozzarella pita pockets are so easy, they'll become a go-to meal in your dinner repertoire.
- 2 whole pita pockets cut in half
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 ounces angel hair pasta, broken into small pieces and cooked according to directions on the package
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Shred the chicken and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package, drain and set aside.
- Split the pita pockets open and divide evenly the chicken, noodles and shredded mozzarella, reserving some to top the pockets.
- Spoon tomato sauce into each pocket, then sprinkle remaining cheese on top and place the pockets upright in a small baking dish.
- Bake the pockets at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.