- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4
Italian inspired Chicken Milano is perfect served over white rice.
- 1 cup regular long grain rice
- 2 whole large chicken breasts, skinless and boneless, cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1, 4 ounce jar mushrooms, sliced and drained
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Prepare rice as package directs.
- In 10 inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter, cook onion and garlic until onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Add chicken chunks; cook until chicken is lightly browned on all sides, stirring frequently. Stir in soup and remaining ingredients; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, spoon chicken mixture over rice in deep platter.